Good morning! I hope your weekend went well! I know mine was relatively productive. I made a bunch of changes to the TOS.gg website, including its new logo, some visual updates, and started testing some premium content. For newsletter subscribers, the most notable change is... drumroll, please... better spacing. EXCITING! Anyway, lots to cover this week - so let's get right into it!
- Running 3 minutes of ads will now disable prerolls for an hour. No need to split the ads between two 90-second ads every half hour.
- Tags got an update that should make autocomplete suggestions more accurate.
- Chief Product Officer Tom Verilli did a 30-minute Q&A on Fremily's channel.
- Twitch's Women's History Month activation includes a front page shelf in the US and ANZ.
- An odd intermittent $NaN error has the wrong message pulled in chats when raiding over the last week. The best advice, for now, is to update plugins (7TV says their beta release fixes it.)
- Twitch's EU Terrorist Content Report showed no terrorist removal orders in 2022.