One of the oddest parts about being so deep in the streaming space is that I hear things that a few years ago would have been absurd. This week, I evidently got a shoutout at Twitch's all-hands meeting from the big boss himself - CEO Emmett Shear who supposedly said, "We've been scooped by Zach one too many times." I assume this is part of the reason they launched a new Experiments help page. I just wanted to share that with someone, and who better than you? Anyway, let's get into this week's recap!
- Making Vertical Content from Clips will soon be possible on Twitch thanks to a new first-party tool.
- It's not just you - Twitch Raids appear to be bugged. Only a portion of your audience is being pulled along in raids. Twitch Support acknowledged the problem and will report back when it's 'resolved.'
- Twitch will start testing a Viewer Milestone feature soon.
- A new "Time to Stream" experiment will help creators learn when they might best access audiences.
- A chart and more specific info on Twitch discovery will be launching soon.
- A new Raid Channel quick action is being tested on Mobile.
- Twitch has launched a new Experiments help section to share some information about some active tests.
This post is for subscribers only
Sign up to read this post and all other free member only posts.
Already have an account? Sign In