One of the oddest parts about being so deep in the streaming space is that I hear things that a few years ago would have been absurd. This week, I evidently got a shoutout at Twitch's all-hands meeting from the big boss himself - CEO Emmett Shear who supposedly said, "We've been scooped by Zach one too many times." I assume this is part of the reason they launched a new Experiments help page. I just wanted to share that with someone, and who better than you? Anyway, let's get into this week's recap!
- Making Vertical Content from Clips will soon be possible on Twitch thanks to a new first-party tool.
- It's not just you - Twitch Raids appear to be bugged. Only a portion of your audience is being pulled along in raids. Twitch Support acknowledged the problem and will report back when it's 'resolved.'
- Twitch will start testing a Viewer Milestone feature soon.
- A new "Time to Stream" experiment will help creators learn when they might best access audiences.
- A chart and more specific info on Twitch discovery will be launching soon.
- A new Raid Channel quick action is being tested on Mobile.
- Twitch has launched a new Experiments help section to share some information about some active tests.