I'm tracking a couple of big stories - one about Amazon (with a direct Twitch connection) that you may see me tweet about later today... as such; I'm keeping this intro short! So, let's get right into the news!
- Follower emotes are now available to all creators. Previously, they were conditional on having Instant Upload Eligibility.
- Hype Chats are being killed off, but the functionality will be folded into Bits. Premium members learned about this back in August!
- Channel Editors now have access to the Clip Editor.
- Twitch is running a Hype Challenge for Partners in France. There's also indication they will be running one in Germany, and the UK may also be poised for one.
- The Women's Guild is hosting a Raid Train from today until November 22nd. During that time, over 80 women and femme/nonbinary creators will raid one into the next.
- Bloomberg covered the Twitch CEO's plan to charm angry streamers.
- Passionfruit wrote about an article called Big Oil and the US Navy: Interesting Advertisers are Recruiting Young People on Twitch.
- GameSquare will stream its quarterly earnings call on Twitch with Ninja.
- Xbox streamed a live performance by Jung Kook on Twitch.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE: You've only read 29.5% of this post! Subscribe for free to unlock the rest, including industry news, game codes, and more!
This Post is for Members
Subscribe to the newsletter for free to unlock the rest!
Already have an account? Sign In