Keeping the intro short today - and only going to promote my Tiltify campaign to raise money for Sick Kids Foundation! Now, let's get into the news.
- Over 15,000 Twitch users have upvoted a request to Remove Hate Groups from Twitch's charity function. Twitch denied a previous request (at 1,100 votes).
- Twitch Annual Recap (likely coming this week) will come with a direct link instead of only being accessible via email.
- A first look at Twitch's upcoming tag impressions data.
- Twitch hasn't launched this test yet, but they'll be testing a static placement for goals beside the creators' about section.
- An upcoming test of viewer engagement metrics will show when you received follows subs and clips. It will also allow you to shift the time increments of the data.
- In 2023, Twitch will experiment with insight data like Best Day/Time to Stream, Audience Retention, Directional Guidance, and Referral Analytics.
- Content reactions are now being tested live.
- Twitch Australia and New Zealand are hosting a Grass Roots campaign to help find quality Non-Partner channels locally. Frontpage, guaranteed transcoding, and social support if selected.
View the rest of this post by subscribing to the newsletter for free below!
This Post is for Members
Subscribe to the newsletter for free to unlock the rest!
Already have an account? Sign In